Tonight is a brief check-in. It is Day 14 of my Transformation Challenge. I had a great Sabbath rest and broke my Intermittent Fast (water, coffee, tea) with a very good light meal. Since I added so many extra push-ups to the daily workouts over the past few weeks, I decided to keep today a TRUE rest day and do nothing. Tomorrow, however, I will be back at it.
Tomorrow begins week 3 of Cycle 31 and Day 15 of the Transformation Challenge. I also weigh in and take 2-week progress and profile pictures on tomorrow. I hope that I see the progress that I am looking for. I feel pretty good about where I am after two weeks and am looking forward to gradually getting that "look" that I want. LOL!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend thus far! Continue to enjoy the remainder of your weekend!
TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE DAY 14:
Diet Grade (Past 24 Hours):
- To build more muscle in my chest.
- To build more muscle in my legs (quads).
- To build more muscle in my back.
- To continue strengthen my core in preparation for resumption of planche push-up training in 2013.
- To obtain a 5-6% body fat percentage while adding approximately 2-5 pounds of muscle during the next 12 weeks.
- To work on consistently running at or below a 6:15 mile pace on all of my runs.
- To continue to strengthen my arm and shoulders and prevent a recurrence of
- To continue integrate my full body stretching regimen into my daily workouts
- A=100-95% Clean
- B=94-90% Clean
- C=89-85% Clean
- D=84-80% Clean
- F=79% and below Clean
- Completed 24-hour Intermittent Fast (water, unsweetened tea and coffee)
- Week 2 weigh in on Sunday
- Week 2 progress and profile pictures on Sunday. Hopefully, they will show great progress!