I was up watching what turned out to be a great game last night! I knew I would not be up on time this morning. I decided to just go with it for today and to "reset" on tomorrow. I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I enjoyed my food, which on the whole was not too unhealthy in the first place, because I planned for my eating on yesterday. I essentially did another partial intermittent fast on yesterday and ate the one meal yesterday during the game. I sampled a bit of this and that. The old physique doesn't look too bad today.
The arm and shoulder workout was one of those good, solid, "average" workouts. I simply got it done. I also hit the static curls on the pull-up bar. That is where one goes and pulls up into the chin-up position and holds that for a predetermined period of time. In my case, the time was 30 seconds. It was enough to burn the biceps good. It was a great element to reintroduce into the workouts. Also, I decided today to just do all of my extra push-ups after the workout was completed. Immediately upon finishing the 2-mile run (completed in 13:18-6:39 mile pace), I hit 2 sets of 50 push-ups and 1 set of 25 triangle push-ups (hope these help the triceps). I took 1 minute of rest between sets.
Tomorrow is chest and back day. Weighted push-ups, dips and a few good things are on the agenda. After that workout, I will take my stepfather out to the eye doctor and for blood work for his kidney doctor. Hopefully, after this, I can get some time for my projects this week.
I have had a good clean meal today and now it is time for that 30 minute power nap! I am wishing you all a great Monday!
Here is what I did today:
- Stretching Regimen
- 3 x 30 Hammer Curls
- 3 x 30 French Press
- 3 x 30 Reverse Flys
- 3 x 30 Front arm raises
- 3 x 30 sec. Static Curls (on pull-up bar)
- 3 x 1.0 min Rope Jumping
- 3 x 25 Jumping Jacks
- 3 x 25 Windmills
- 9 x 40 yard Agility Drills
- 9 x 40 yard Sprints
- 3 x 40 yard Broad jump burpees
- 1-Mile Walk
- 2-Mile Run (13:18)
TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE DAY 9:
Diet Grade (Past 24 Hours):
- To build more muscle in my chest.
- To build more muscle in my legs (quads).
- To build more muscle in my back.
- To continue strengthen my core in preparation for resumption of planche push-up training in 2013.
- To obtain a 5-6% body fat percentage while adding approximately 2-5 pounds of muscle during the next 12 weeks.
- To work on consistently running at or below a 6:15 mile pace on all of my runs.
- To continue to strengthen my arm and shoulders and prevent a recurrence of
- To continue integrate my full body stretching regimen into my daily workouts
- A=100-95% Clean
- B=94-90% Clean
- C=89-85% Clean
- D=84-80% Clean
- F=79% and below Clean