I had a great Sabbath rest. I also had a great intermittent fast today (water & coffee). After sundown, I hit my extra push-ups. I did 2 sets of 50 regular push-ups and tried a set of 25 triceps push-ups just for the heck of it. I may keep doing them. I broke the fast at 7:30 tonight with a good clean meal and as I type this am eating a grapefruit. I eat them like others might eat an orange. I prefer them to oranges. Tonight's blog is simply to help me to maintain continuity during this Transformation Challenge. I believe things are going pretty well. I got reintroduced to the veins in my lower abs today! LOL!
Tomorrow is my light core workout! I am looking forward to it and a week full of new challenges added to my workouts!
Here is what I did today:
- 24 hour Intermittent Fast
- 2 x 50 regular Push-ups
- 1 x 25 Triceps (triangle) Push-ups
TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE DAY 7:
Diet Grade (Past 24 Hours):
- To build more muscle in my chest.
- To build more muscle in my legs (quads).
- To build more muscle in my back.
- To continue strengthen my core in preparation for resumption of planche push-up training in 2013.
- To obtain a 5-6% body fat percentage while adding approximately 2-5 pounds of
muscle during the next 12 weeks.
- To work on consistently running at or below a 6:15 mile pace on all of my runs.
- To continue to strengthen my arm and shoulders and prevent a recurrence of
- To continue integrate my full body stretching regimen into my daily workouts
- A=100-95% Clean
- B=94-90% Clean
- C=89-85% Clean
- D=84-80% Clean
- F=79% and below Clean
- Week 1 weigh in on Sunday
- Week 1 progress pictures on Sunday