I am not gonna lie, these past 2 weeks were terrible for me. My mood was up and down.. I had no motivation to eat clean. As always, I was so motivated to go to the gym and working out though. I was like old me when I was almost 200lbs. I just stuffed food into myself until I thought I would blow up. I ate bunch of cookies and bars and brownies like a fat kid. I felt so gross, but I couldn't stop. well, I was on and off actually.. I am pretty sure it was mostly water weight, but last night, my scaled pointed to 170lbs. I wanted to cry.. I just lost my mind... I guess..
but!!! I am back on track. I am so motivated this morning. I only have 2 weeks left with Jamie Eason's 12weeks trainer. Yeah, I wasted 2 weeks though. I was thinking if I should do those 2 weeks back again..... but since I did the workout as the plan... I decided not to look back the past and regret. I will just keep going the rest of 2weeks. Honestly, I am not ready to finish, though. I will do my best for 2 weeks!! I know I have strong willpower. I will never give up.
Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. ? Life?s curveballs are thrown for a reason ? to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you. You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough. But reflect back on those negative curveballs thrown at you in the past. You?ll often see that eventually they led you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation. So smile! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
IT MUST BE WORKING!!!
It's been 2 months already since I started Jamie Eaon's Livefit 12weeks Trainer. Tomorrow is going to be Phase 3. I think I am ready! I love seeing the result and changes on my body so far! Hopefully I can see more definitions in a month with next progress pictures!
Just finished writing down workout routines for the next week. THIS IS GOING TO BE CHALLENGING FOR ME!! I gotta lower my carbs intake to 85g except on leg day.
Am I ready? ............. I hope so! lol
Do you love pizza? I DO!!! Well, I've never seen anybody who doesn't like pizza. hehe! I made cheese crust pizza from scratch for my "fat day" It's not the healthiest, I know! Come on, It's my fat day! I've been very very good with my diet for a few weeks. I deserve it!! lol And at least I know what exactly I put in to my body since I made it from scratch! It was just as good, if not better than restaurant pizza. I enjoyed it SO MUCH! :-9
I apoligize if you are on strict diet, or you happen to open it late at night. :P
Round 2!! Chocolate Almond butter Croissant. Ehhhhh, I've always wanted to try this.. but It was just okay.. not my kind of treat...:-l
aaaaaand, round 3!! Apple & Pear Crostata with Ice Cream ....
Okay now. I enjoyed every single bites though. I will be honest... I FEEL GROSS NOW. I am pretty sure I won't crave for them for good long enough time!!
GET BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW AND FOCUS AND BE MORE STRICT TO MYSELF!
I felt like I could go little heavier, but I've already done 6sets of 8reps.
So I thought I would just give a shot next time.
I feel so good and can't be happier than this!!! <3
This was just a test. I made them without using any flour nor butter! I just took them from the oven and tried a little bit! SUCCESS!!!!!! SO GOOD! Kind of crunch out moist inside unlike usual protein cookies. I used Splenda brown sugar blend this time, but next time I will try to put one more egg white and one more scoop of protein. Oh, and use Steiva to lower the calories! :-9 yum!
I made 8 cookies if you want more, you can double the recipe.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I used organic peanut butter. read a label and compare before you buy.)
- 1/4 cup splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 large white egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop of protein
- 1/4cup 60% cacao chocolate chip (you can use any kind you want. but caocao was healtheir chose of mine.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir everything together.
- With moistened hands, roll dough, about 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on two baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are golden and puffed, 12 to 14 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through. Cool 5 minutes on sheets; transfer cookies to racks to cool completely
136 calories / 11g carbs / 8g fat / 6g protein / 9g sugar
?Often times the mind gives up before the body. Now if you are going to win any battle you have do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.?
You will need:
- 2egg whites
- 2TBSP almond breeze unsweetened vanilla (or any milk you prefer.)
- 1TBSP flax seed meal
- 1/4cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop of whey protein (vanilla in the picture, but I tried with chocolate protein powder. It was yummy!)
- 50g blue berries (optional)
Pour into a pan that has been sprayed with oil spray. Heat on medium. Cook on side until you see the little bubbles. Just like cooking any pancake! Flip over (careful!) and cook on other side until the middle is done! Enjoy!!!
I made this cheese cake a week ago with 9" pan .. made 8 servings. It was delicious!!!!! I am going to make it this weekend again!
119 calories , 18g protein , 12g carbs , 1g fat (I used optimum protein powder and didn't make crust)
I like things that taste good.
I analyzed cheesecake recipes from America's Test Kitchen, Chantal, Joe Pastry and even Paula Deen to come up with this, and I've eaten one every night for the past 7 nights. My criteria for this recipe was that it must look good, taste good (even to my wife), be macro friendly towards my diet and eaten in one setting. Also, no water baths or leaving the cake in the oven for 5 hours. This recipe is just for a 6" NY-Style Cheesecake.
Macro's: 834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat
- 12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 Cup -Granulated Splenda
- 1/4 Cup - 1%
- Milk1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract1/4 tsp - Kosher salt
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes. 6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The 6" pan is important, I've had friends try it with a retarded glass pie plate and it was an epic failure simply because the cooking times need to be adjusted for different pans and cake thicknesses. If you don't have a 6" pan, buy one, or you need to remove the cheesecake when it's 155 degrees in the center.
Adding flavors are pretty simple...want chocolate? Add in 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and replace the milk with 1/4 cup brewed coffee (or milk will still work).
Changing macros is easy by either adding a crust of Graham Crackers, Oreos or animal crackers. If you add a crust, omit the parchment paper. Toppings are as creative as you want to get. Here's a couple of photos..
Whaaaaaaat? It's already March??? Time just flies !!!
P.S > This is just February part of my plan book. I write down all my workout and information, schedule and stuff.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
Cottage Cheese Banana Pancakes ;
362calories , 34g carbs , 34g protein
I made this for my breakfast today. YUMMY! :-9
You will need:
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 banana (It's up to you, but you can use half of banana in as a batter or half on the topping.)
(I put Justin's natural maple almond butter on top instead of syrup. )
- Blend all ingredients and one half of banana until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the skillet in medium sized circles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the edges.
- Flip and then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and top with extra peanut butter and sliced banana before serving.
(You also can use sugar free syrup with little bit of cinnamon on top. :-9)
make 1 serving (about 3 little pancakes)