2011 is coming to an end and this post is dedicated to the top 10 fitness, physique or strength-related goals articles found here on PMXFIT.com! What we've enjoyed most is providing an outlet for bodybuilding and fitness enthusiast to get helpful and informative articles and videos that will helped them take their training to the next level!
We’ve got a bunch of stuff to publish before the end of the year, so today we’ll begin with our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2011.
Needless to say, the blog has grown exponentially over the last year, and we’d like to think that with each and every passing day we're reaching out and helping one more person achieve their fitness, physique or strength-related goals.
And with that being said, let’s get into the Top 10 posts!
10. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/kettle-bell-training-routines/: Like any form of training, Kettle Bell training has emerged as a new, popular form of resistance training, utilizing an innovative apparatus with which to work. But KB training is far from some nostalgic craze. The Kettle Bell’s roots and origins are steeped in Russian strongman culture, and the apparatus has been in existence since the 1940’s. --
9. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/5-rules-of-extreme-muscle-building/: If you do not want an average physique, and you are looking for some massive muscle growth, then follow the rules in the following article. I have broken down some rules of body building that will get you one step closer to the muscular body that you are looking for right now. --
8. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/build-muscle-fast-with-superslow-training/: For decades, a small contingent of bodybuilders and powerlifters has employed an approach to training called “super-slow training”. What is it? How does it work? What are the advantages and drawbacks? Above all, is it right for you? --
7. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/8-tips-to-increase-bench-press-max/: How to increase bench press max fast? Is it possible? Yes it is! This is because most people do not know some essential and critical principles of bench pressing and this prevents them from truly harnessing their own potential. Before we get too carried away, let me elaborate more on the 8 principles to increase bench press max fast. --
6. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/muscle-confusion-training-protocol/: Most trainers will develop a 4 or 5 day training protocol that they are comfortable with, and they will use it for 10 or 15 years straight! Every major body part (chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs) will have their own day, usually in this order. It’s no wonder we see some guys in the gym, year after year, who never seem to be able to make gains. Bodybuilders never change up this arrangement, and as a result they stop seeing results. Their bodies simply adapt. There is no more confusion. But you can change this. You can confuse your muscle groups into growth once again. Let’s learn how! Here is a sample muscle confusion training protocol. --
5. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/get-shredded-fast-3-tips-for-maximum-definition/: When your training goal inevitably changes from adding pure size to adding definition and detail, a new set of rules and practices must come into play. Here are a few changes to the “get big!” strategy, which refines it to “get bigger AND better”. --
4. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/the-big-6-movements-for-mass-gain/: Here is a sample workout using the Golden Six movements. --
3. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/biggest-threats-to-bodybuilders-health/: You’re a bodybuilder. You’re a big dude. You’re a strong dude. If you’ve been training for a few years and have eclipsed 200 pounds on the scale, then you’re probably used to feeling like Superman most places you go. Whether it’s the supermarket, the bar, the workplace, or anywhere else, you feel invincible carrying around 50 pounds of muscle your peers are not. However, invincible you are NOT. Despite all the chicken breasts and broccoli you consume, despite the way you can crush small pieces of fruit in a single squeeze, you are human just like everyone else. In fact, your bodybuilding lifestyle may be putting you at a GREATER level of risks than is faced by your peers. Read on! --
2. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/5-things-you-should-be-doing-each-day-to-build-muscle/: Are you ready to gain some muscle? Here are some general tips for changing up what you’ve already been doing in order to add some muscle. You don’t have to remodel your nutrition or training regimen – just tweak them a bit in order to see improvements! --
1. http://pmxfit.primalmuscle.com/top-5-training-myths-you-need-to-avoid-for-great-results/: The sport of bodybuilding just like any other sport contains several lies or myths. This article will examine a few of them which are very common. --
So there you have it – PMXFIT.com's Top 10 posts for 2011.
We want 2012 to be even bigger and better than ever before.
In the comments section below, please answer this one simple question:
What would you like to see next year?
- More short blog posts?
- More long blog posts?
- Video posts?
Feel free to provide as much feedback as you like or suggestions that will help with developing
Thanks to everyone for making 2011 a great year – you're are the best!
- Team Primal Muscle