I am always a bit slow at figuring out my "Resolutions" so bear with me over
the next few days as I hash them out...for today I've been thinking about trying
to Tally my workouts for this year. I'm not the best, most organized record
keeper, so....I'm going to try it for January and see how it goes~ If it goes
well I'll do it for the year.
My thoughts are to tally my workouts in
- Legs- lifting workouts focused on Legs- Hammies, Glutes, Quads, Calves and
- Chest- lifting workouts focused on Chest, Triceps, Abs also
- Back-lifting workouts focused on Back, Shoulders, Biceps and Abs
- Runs- typically my runs are hills, intervals or sprints so milage is stupid
- Intervals- non-running ones
- Tennis- drills, lessons, matches
- Other- this would be other cardio, boxing, stretching, pilates, yoga,
classes, dvds, etc...
I also think I'd like to track a few other things-
- how many fires I build
- how many hours I spend outside
- how many hours I tally on my tractor and lawn mower
- and a fun one...How many times I have sex
today's workout was legs so I have #1 done!
Have fun figuring out your resolutions!! Happy NEW YEAR!!