2011 is off to a GREAT start so far, as BodySpace has seen an impressive surge in new membership within the past week and a half.
On New Years Eve, BodySpace had 697,000 members, and then on New Years Day, it had climbed by nearly 2,000 to 699,000. The very next day, January 2nd, we surpassed the 700,000 mark, and today, January 10th, we're now past 710,000 active members!
A hearty congratulations to our newest members, and the more than 8,000 participants in the Optimum Nutrition/Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge 2011! (If you haven't signed up yet to get fit & win, please do - only 3 more weeks left to register!)
Welcome to a brand-new year, BodySpace members. We welcome our newest members and also our old & faithful alike! 2011 is already off to a great new start, with some extensive back-end improvements (like these new blogs!), as well as some welcome cosmetic updates on the main pages, too.
If you're new to Bodybuilding.com, please check out these helpful New Years features:
- The $100,000 Transformation Challenge!
- Body By Design, The New Fitness Book To Help You Reach Success!
- Find A Personalized Fitness Plan!
- Labrada 12-Week Lean Body Trainer, The Perfect Beginners Program!
- Store: New Year's Supplement Stack Recommendations
- Women: Fit For Women - Customized Plans For Women!
- Article: Start This New Year With A Bang!
- Article: 5 New Year's Supplements For Brain Power & Focus!
- Motivation: Top 5 Tips To Stay Motivated In The New Year!
- Journal: New Year Diet Journal For Fast Results!
- Checklist: The 11 Commandments For 2011.
- Expert Tips: Kris Gethin's Top 4 Secrets For Success In 2011.
- New Year's Transformation Guide.
- Video Series: 12-Week HARDCORE Daily Personal Trainer!
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! Social accountability through the latest BodyGroups and the new year & fat loss forum threads can help you interact with others while offering (and receiving) advice before posting your wee-by-week progress photos! Here's to the new and improved you in 2011!