We thank each and every person who has provided and continues to provide feedback on the new BodySpace redesign. Our development and executive teams have heard your suggestions, and are working hard to implement suggested changes and fix known issues on a daily basis.
Currently, we are 'deploying' (releasing changes) 2x or more per day, at least once in the morning, and again in the evening, if not even more frequently. As I get the final list of improvements that were tested, approved and pushed out each day, I'll post them here.
We did have a couple of performance issues over the weekend that required us to turn off the BodyBlog and Latest Forum Post panels on the BodySpace home page and BodySpace profile pages.
A deployment should be going out today that would fix the above issues as well as the following issues:
- Forum posts displaying oldest to newest (will be newest to oldest)
- Blog filtering to address spam issue
- Imperial to metric conversion fix
- Workout tracker showing white screen fix
In addition the team will be working on overall performance improvements for BodySpace.
Stay tuned for today's definitive list.
UPDATE: here's the final list from last night:
Updates for January 3rd 2012
- Fixing issue with the Forum Threads showing oldest posts instead of newest posts (will be enabled on 1/4/11 in the morning)
- Corrected the metric conversion issue on BodySpace profile pages where Body Stats were not being converted correctly for users whose preferences were set to metric
- Resolved the "white screen" issue with the workout tracker
- Corrected the Most Followers panel on the BodySpace main page
- Fixing issue causing Friends list to show an error in mobile applications
- Performance improvements to improve overall BodySpace performance